The Story behind the design
Kristjana has created fun and original shaped cushion collections. The ‘Great Barrier Reef Collection’ features enchanting creatures taken from her beautiful illustrations in the book ‘The Wonder Garden’
All KSW Studio shaped cushions are designed, printed and sewn in England. They are made from Poly Panama which prints beautifully with vibrant colours, and come stuffed with a polyester filling and finished off with satin piping.
- Little: 32 x 24 cm
- Big: 55 x 40 cm
- Fabric is digitally printed in England.
- Sewn to order in our studio in London.
- Front material: Poly panama.
- Backing material: Black polyester.
- Filler: Stuffed with polyester fibres.
- Edges: Black satin piping.
- Closure: Hand sewn, no zip and therefore cover can not be removed.
- Care instructions: Dry clean only.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is calculated at checkout, for further details on delivery cost for Shaped Cushion orders click here.
Shape Cushions will usually be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Please note that we keep a small stock of all of our Shaped Cushions at our studio, if we are out of stock due to a high income of orders placed in a short time then please allow 4 - 5 weeks from order date to delivery.
If you would like to check stock levels before purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively if the Shaped Cushion you order is not currently in stock we will let you know.
For information on our returns policy click here.